Spy on WhatsApp conversations
Being nosey is part of human nature. Since the beginning of time, mankind has always managed to invent mechanisms to spy on his fellow humans and find out what is being said in conversations that have nothing to do with him. And the most important channel of communication of our time also has to put with this problem: instant messaging and its undeniable leader, WhatsApp Messenger.
That's why nobody should be surprised that now and again applications that promise to provide us with the tools necessary to spy on the conversations of friends and strangers pop up out of the blue so that we can find out what they're talking about behind or back. Obviously, none of these apps are available on Google Play, firstly because they're a violation of the user's privacy, and secondly because the majority of them are a scam and don't do anything they promise.
The app that intends to break WhatsApp's encryption.
One of the most popular apps of this category goes by the name of WhatsApp Sniffer, the APK of which you can download from this page, although we must advise you that it's not worth wasting your time. Like all these applications, if they ever managed to work allowing you read other people's WhatsApp conversations, in 2016 and with the subsequent security updates of this messaging service, they don't do absolutely anything apart from taking up space on our phone or SD card. However, you can find out for yourself by hitting the Download button.
How to download and install this app to snoop on WhatsApp?
Unless you've decided to ignore the previous paragraph you should already know that spying on WhatsApp conversation isn't possible with this tool or any other one. But since many people want to know how this app works, we'll be kind enough to explain in depth what you've got to do to use:
- Step 1: Download the APK to your rooted smartphone or tablet through the download link.
- Step 2: Install the application BusyBox from Google Play.
- Step 3: Run the application and accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 4: Enable the ARP-Spoof box if you're connected to a WPA/WPA2 network.
- Step 5: Hit the Start button to start the spying process.
If this application were to start working miraculously it would listen to all the WhatsApp chats and conversations, whether individual or in group, taking place on the network we're connected to, capturing and showing them to us on its interface. As that's not the case, you can only stare at the circle that keeps going around and around non-stop without finding anything.
Now you've only got to press the Stop button, exit the application and uninstall it as soon as possible to be able to get back all that space occupied uselessly on your Android smartphone. Unfortunately, you'll never get back the time wasted on this app... however, you'll still ask yourself if there's a version that works on PC, Mac or iOS. Do we really have to settle your doubts?
- The version of the application, as well as the size and version of the operating system, depend on the device on which it's installed.
- Only runs on rooted devices.
- Requires the installation of Busybox.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.